High Speed Steel Broach Cutter
|FOB Price:||US $30-35 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $30-35/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DNHC
- Length: 50mm
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Type of Shank: Weldon Shank
- Trademark: CH-TOOLS
- Specification: diameter12mm-65mm depth25mm&50mm&75mm&100mm
- HS Code: 8207509000
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Magnetic Drill
- Usage: Metal Drilling
- Materila: High Speed Steel
- Transport Package: Plastic Box Inside, Carton Outside
- Origin: China(Mainland)Zhejiang
1. Weldon shank, with more stable clamping for stable cutting and finish of holes.
2. Additional one hole on the shank of cutters ≤ Φ 40mm, fit arbors with 19.05 bore as well as quick-change system.
3. Applicable to hole cutting and process of annular groove on various magnetic drills and press, like Alfra, Hougen, Jancy, Euroboor, BDS, Ruko.
4. Made of high-performance high speed steel., e. G. M2, M2AL, M35, M42 etc. And can be used on various materials, like steel plate, Copper, aluminium, cast iron, stainless steel and plastic.
5. The specifications from the Φ 12mm to Φ 65mm, depth of cut from25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm.
6. Special multi-cut geometry with ply-cutting and lower friction to reach better performance of endurance and removal of chips. So its life is lengthened. It is stable made and can cut with high speed, and make the surface of materials smooth. It has exact diameter and can use after regrinding.
7. TiN or TiAIN coating are available upon request.
8. The product is mainly used to process the hole of steel component, such as steel structure project, railway traffic, bridging, shipbuilding, machine manufacture, aviation and spaceflight.