Fein Shank Annular Broach Cutter
|FOB Price:||US $5-45 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5-45/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DNHF
- Length: 50mm
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Cutter Type: Core Drill Bit
- Treatment: All-Ground
- Trademark: CHTOOLS
- Specification: D 12mm~55mm, D. O. C. 50mm
- HS Code: 8207509000
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Core Drill Bit
- Usage: Metal Drilling
- Shank Type: Fein Shank Cutter Surface
- Performance: Better Endurance
- Transport Package: Single Packing with PVC Plastic Tube
- Origin: China(Mainland)Zhejiang
Fein shank annular broach cutter
1. Weldon shank, with more stable clamping for stable cutting and finish of holes.
2. Additional one hole on the shank of cutters ≤Φ40mm, fit arbors with 19.05 bore as well as quick-change system.
3. Applicable to hole cutting and process of annular groove on various magnetic drills and press, like Alfra, Hougen, Jancy, Euroboor, BDS, Ruko.
4. Made of high-performance high speed steel., e.g. M2, M2AL, M35, M42 etc. And can be used on various materials, like steel plate, Copper, aluminium, cast iron, stainless steel and plastic.
5. The specifications from the Φ12mm to Φ65mm, depth of cut from25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm.
6. Special multi-cut geometry with ply-cutting and lower friction to reach better performance of endurance and removal of chips. So its life is lengthened. It is stable made and can cut with high speed, and make the surface of materials smooth. It has exact diameter and can use after regrinding.
7. TiN or TiAIN coating are available upon request.
8. The product is mainly used to process the hole of steel component, such as steel structure project, railway traffic, bridging, shipbuilding, machine manufacture, aviation and spaceflight.